24 August 2011

Birthday Bash, Parts 1 & 2...

You see, this is another reason I'm not a good blogger.  I don't space my blogs out enough.  However, I wanted to post a few things about my birthday this year and it's already been almost 2 weeks.  I'm not a huge fan of birthdays (my own, at least).  This year, I was a bit sad because I was going to be away from Nathan, for my bday.  The up side was that I was going to be able to celebrate with some friends and my family.

 Part 1

Blessedly, it started with two of my peeps taking me out for the afternoon on the Tuesday before my birthday.  We went to one of my all-time favorite restaurants, Cheddar's.  Then we went to do one of my favorite activities - Bowling.  I know that it doesn't sound exciting, but I find if fun.  Especially with a couple good friends.  However, Stacey and Tammy went a step above and we didn't just go bowling, we also played mini-golf and spent some time in the arcade.  After that, we grabbed some ice cream at one of my favorite ice cream places - Maggie Moo's.  As you can see, it was a GREAT time and I didn't even mention the presents!  I'm pretty sure there is some photographic evidence of this outing, but I don't currently have it (might be for the best).

Part 2

Since my birthday was on a Thursday, we didn't really plan much.  My dad barbequed, which is one of my most favorite things, ever, and my mom made me a cake.  

When my Dad barbeques, it goes something like this, you have a hamburger with a hot dog as your side and then a couple ribs for dessert.  Needless to say, it was AWESOME!

And of course, the ribs get a big thumbs up from me!  They were super good.  Though, I have to admit just about everything was good.

Mom made me my favorite cake, chocolate with white icing.  Chas helped decorate with my favorite color.  The cake was unbelievably good (even with the sugar-free icing).  I regret that I didn't get to have more of it while I was there.


After all of this wonderful food was when Tammy and I walked around town to take pics.  As you can tell, I really needed the exercise!  It was a great day and pretty low-key.

No comments:

Post a Comment